June 2-4 (6/4 optional for those who have Sunday responsibilities)
I am hosting, along with ACTS Covenant Fellowship, a conference for leaders and influencers, or those aspiring to be leaders. This conference is an introduction to my new book which is going to be unveiled at the conference called Kingdom Culture: Uncovering the Heart of What Empowers Teams. It is a collection of concepts and wisdom I have learned on my leadership journey that creates the kind of culture that births great teams. “Mediocre leaders build teams; great leaders—cultures!” I do tons of teaching, counseling, and consulting, and universally, the crisis intervention, the problem solving, the training and equipping that I do is almost all Kingdom Culture concepts. LEARNING HOW TO RELATE TO OTHERS IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ONE OF THE MOST NEEDED MESSAGES IN THE BODY OF CHRIST—FROM MINISTRY TO MARRIAGE, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN—including business. The conference is about the heart of teaming together for life-giving and productive results.
A quote from my book introduction
“I predict, that for every hour you spend reading and discussing the principles and ideas in this book, you will save countless hours of putting out crisis fires, resolving interpersonal issues, re-fixing what you thought you had already fixed, or fighting low morale. It will not only save you time, but it will save you heartbreak and confusion. Why waste your energy?
Honestly, the principles in this book may take your team, organization, or even your marriage, from the threat of annihilation—to transforming it into something awesome and productive.”
What is the Kingdom Culture Conference about?
* How to celebrate diversity, instead of diversity being a point of tension and division
* How a team of diverse individuals thrives by conquering the devices that quench unity and productivity
* When and why is DISAGREEMENT one of the most vital principles in teamwork
* How to create a safe environment for honesty and disagreement in your organization or team
* How to call others to their full potential in Kingdom community
* Keeping “heart” in our projects and plans
* Why valuing others is one of the most important principles in the Kingdom
* Understanding the amazing biblical concept of “metron,” which is at the core of a Kingdom Culture
* How to nurture a culture that relates without unholy anger, manipulation, passionating, politicking, offendedness, defensiveness, and other unproductive devices
* Defining the diverse roles leadership may play in different kinds of organizations
* How to move from peacekeeping (poison) to peacemaking (virtue) as a cultural staple
* The difference between control (healthy) and controlling (unhealthy)
* Understanding a foundational principle of delegating that will undergird the success of your delegating
* Who decides, and how do we decide, when there are varying opinions?
* Practices that you as a leader can engage that can promote respect from those you lead
* Tons more!
CONFERENCE BEGINS 6:00pm FRIDAY, JUNE 2, 2017.Click HERE for a conference schedule.